Contact Page Importance
Your contact page is one of the single most important elements to add to your page. Do you have a contact page on your site? Can it be easily found? Not having a contact page is like having a house for sale with no phone number on the realtor's sign out front. How are you to be contacted without a contact page? You aren't going to be. Now this may seem like a way to keep things private, but get real. If you are blogging, running a site, or operating an online business you simply must have a contact page. With out it you are only hurting yourself.
Why Have A Contact Page?
A contact page:
- Gives you more credibility and lends more trust to your reader base.
- Gives your readers or customers a way to contact you.
- Allows other bloggers to invite you to blogging carnivals.
- Gives a way for you to invited to be a guest poster on a blog or another site.
- Allows readers to contact you with questions, which can turn those contacts into leads.
- Instantly makes your site look more professional.
- Email address
- Street address (if you are a business)
- Phone number (if you are a business)
- Social media sites you belong to with those contact addresses or handles
- Your mission statement (if you have one)
- Contact directions and expectations for replies