Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blogging Vitals - Tips For Increasing Traffic and Monetization

Welcome To Blogging Vitals

Hello readers, my name is Scott, but I am more well known as "Cold".  Cold is the shortened version of my main character's name (Colddrawn) in the online MMO World of Warcraft.  I have been blogging for almost a year now.  I have decided to start this new Blogging Vitals blog to share what I have learned over the course of this past year, as well as to add new knowledge and tips for my readers.  I started out not even knowing what a blog was or how to create a blog, drive traffic, enrich keywords, code for search engine optimization, understand analytics, or use HTML. 

I have taught myself all that I know about blogging and computers, with the help of a few books, and a blogging mentor.  My main blog, Cold's Gold Factory - Tips and Tricks For Making Gold In World Of Warcraft, turns 1 on December 21st, 2010 and I am excited to share everything that I have learned.  I am starting Blogging Vitals so that my knowledge may benefit other bloggers and site owners alike.  If you are new to blogging, then this site should be a major help for you.  Just like you, I started out with no readers, no followers, and no clue. 

Blogging Vitals Gameplan

These are the types of topics that you can expect to find here in upcoming posts at Blogging Vitals.

  1. Increasing Traffic
  2. Search Engine Optimization
  3. Monetizing Your Site
  4. Advertising
  5. Affiliate Programs
  6. Link Building
  7. Network Building
  8. Blogging Tips
  9. Content Control
  10. Getting Noticed
  11. RSS Feeds
  12. Social Media Tips
  13. Online Resources
  14. Web Marketing
  15. Google Analytics
Participation Encouraged

Here at Blogging Vitals commenting and participation are strongly encouraged.  Not only am I building a blog, but also  I am wanting to build a nice community for discussing what has an hasn't work for my readers as well.  Therefore, comments will be a vital addition to this site.  So feel free to share as you learn.  Thanks for reading and welcome to Blogging Vitals.  Feel free to subscribe with your favorite feed reader and please share this site with others on your social media friend's list.

1 comment:

Liam said...

Look forward to more posts as this is relevent to my interested, you should talk with us on IRC sometime :P